Sunday, October 29, 2006




Well, I don't know why, but Mr. Blog is having a really hard time uploading images right now. I was going to make an extensive post of all the bg's from Milo, but it looks like I can only put this one up for the moment. Phooey.

In other news! Halloween festivities are in full swing around here. The CalArts Halloween party was Friday , and it was the crappiest party yet, I'm sad to say. But I needed an excuse to make a bird costume, which I did! And that was fun. Last night Sean and I went to Dia de Los Muertos at Hollywood Forever Cemetary...it was REALLY cool. I'd reccomend it to anyone. We got to eat burritos in a cemetery you guys! And people were dressed at skeletons everywhere!

OK, I'm off to finish my story reel. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

samacleod said...

Cant wait to see the other bg's! i loved your film!

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

I love the proportions! Beautiful Bridgette