Tuesday, November 14, 2006











These are little color tests for my film this year. I did them all quick and yucky in photoshop, right on top of my boards, to see what would work. I really hate the way the photoshop brushes look, super sloppy, but it went so FAST! I can't complain about that...I would have been mucking around with paint and comitting way too much time to each test if I hadn't done it this way! Whoa. I will, however, be painting the real bg's with real paint, never fear. The tactile qualities of physical pigment are calling to me! These little boards are all out of order, so it's a bit of a sneak peak, but it doesn't give away much. These aren't finalized color schemes either, but definitly getting closer...

Onward!

5 comments:

Edward Juan said...

HURRY UP BRIGETTE!! Finish your film so we can go tea shopping! HURRY!!!!!

jeff said...

Yaaaay you put us on your thing!
I can't wait to see your film. It's gonna be faaaantastic.

Highflyer said...

Is your film about a cruise ship? I see a cruise ship!

brigette b said...

Yeah! Well, it takes place on a cruise ship at least. I don't want to give away too much...I have to keep you in suspense!

Shane P said...

Brigette ,I can't wait to see your film. This is BEAUTIFUL! And You have been rockin the blog as well! Hey tell Sean I am going to call him to meet up with you guys. I have been so buisy I apologize!!