Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's Hansel and Gretel, right? So where's the witch?? Oh, here she is.




She has a bird theme. I have more drawings of her, but the scanner here is about as useful for recording images as a bologna sandwich. Kevin Dart managed to get these inside the computer, somehow, some way.

My CSSSA kids are coming to visit me soon! Hooray! CSSSA is going on right now, as we speak. Maybe I'll stop by CalArts this weekend while I'm down south and check out the CSSSA crop this year. I'm going to Los Angeles! Yay! We're going to go to the Museum of Jurassic Technology. If you don't know what that is, then you should go here: www.mjt.org

6 comments:

Nick Sung said...

The scanners are fine, Brigitte.
Your designs, on the other hand, are amazing!

IZA said...

Fun sketches! Great feel to the design, I Love it!!

Bobby Pontillas said...

Great design! The bird silhouette is a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing.

Amelia Lorenz said...

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

(amazing designs!!!)

Cindey said...

yaaaay!!! soooooooon! hehe
awesome design and I really like her claw-y hands. :D

J said...

These are really awesome Brigette.