Wednesday, January 21, 2009

you're invited + valentine's day shop special + show

I'm not like, this awesome graphic design person or anything, but I did design this flier for an upcoming show that I'm in.



It reminded me of a graphic design class I took in high school, where we would be given a bunch of images in a folder and then would try to figure out how to put them together in a combination that didn't scream "high school graphic design assignment." It seems like only yesterday that I was making my first layer mask, and trading in my Brightness Contrast window for Levels. Le sigh.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming! And I know that because I have seen all the pink and red and white and lacy, fluffy, heart shaped items in every store I've walked into for the past week. I love Valentine's Day, not because I'm romantic at all, but just because I love the decor. It makes me happy to see "I Love You" posted up all over the place. So I'm having a little special over in the shop to celebrate. Go check it out!

ALSO, I just got myself a solo show at Pehrspace in Echo Park. It's not till mid May, but I'm excited! I've got my work cut out for me, and I'll be making a LOT of new work very, very soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Christian Robinson said...

This flyer is great. I was excited to see that you will be sharing a gallery with Elizabeth Soule, I love her polaroids.