Tuesday, November 14, 2006











These are little color tests for my film this year. I did them all quick and yucky in photoshop, right on top of my boards, to see what would work. I really hate the way the photoshop brushes look, super sloppy, but it went so FAST! I can't complain about that...I would have been mucking around with paint and comitting way too much time to each test if I hadn't done it this way! Whoa. I will, however, be painting the real bg's with real paint, never fear. The tactile qualities of physical pigment are calling to me! These little boards are all out of order, so it's a bit of a sneak peak, but it doesn't give away much. These aren't finalized color schemes either, but definitly getting closer...

Onward!

5 comments:

Edward Juan said...

HURRY UP BRIGETTE!! Finish your film so we can go tea shopping! HURRY!!!!!

Jeff Liu said...

Yaaaay you put us on your thing!
I can't wait to see your film. It's gonna be faaaantastic.

Vi said...

Is your film about a cruise ship? I see a cruise ship!

brigette b said...

Yeah! Well, it takes place on a cruise ship at least. I don't want to give away too much...I have to keep you in suspense!

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Brigette ,I can't wait to see your film. This is BEAUTIFUL! And You have been rockin the blog as well! Hey tell Sean I am going to call him to meet up with you guys. I have been so buisy I apologize!!